- 8 Turk's free range chicken thigh fillets, skinless
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 7 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 cup natural unsweetened yoghurt
- 3 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 8 slider buns (or small buns) toasted
- your favourite salad
- 8 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- Place the onion, garlic, ginger, spices and yoghurt in a small food processor or mini prep and process to a smooth paste. Spread over the chicken making sure the chicken is evenly coated. Cover and place in the fridge overnight.
- Heat a chargrill until medium-hot.
- Remove the chicken from the fridge and bring to room temperature. Using kitchen paper, rub most of the marinade off the chicken (it will just burn). Brush with half the oil then place on the hot grill and grill for 8-10 minutes. Turn chicken over and brush with remaining oil. Grill for a further 4-5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Fill chicken into toasted slider buns spread with a little mayonnaise and fill with salad ingredients.
Turk's free range chicken thigh fillets
Turk's free range chicken breast fillets, chicken tenderloins