- 8 small soft tortilla
- ½ red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber or ¼ telegraph cucumber, thinly sliced
- 400 g Turk's free range smoked chicken, shredded
- 8 cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 tablespoon roughly chopped flat leaf parsley leaves
- natural unsweetened yoghurt for drizzling
- Heat a char grill until hot.
- Place tortilla on the hot grill, in batches, and grill until dark grill lines appear, turn and grill the other side.
- Layer tortilla with the red onion, cucumber slices, the shredded smoked chicken, cherry tomatoes and parsley. Drizzle chicken tortilla with a little natural yoghurt and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
400g Turk's free range smoked chicken breast
400g Turk's cooked chicken breast, thigh fillets, tenderloins