- 4 slices artisan sourdough bread
- avocado oil for brushing, plus extra for drizzling
- 1 small firm, but ripe avocado, halved, stone removed and peeled
- 200 g Turk's free range smoked chicken breast, shredded
- ½ Granny Smith apple, sliced and cut into thin shreds
- a few mint leaves
- Heat a char grill until hot.
- Brush the bread slices with oil and place on the hot grill. Grill until dark grill lines appear, turn and grill the other side.
- Slice the avocado and place on the grilled bread slices. Top with the smoked chicken, the apple shreds and mint leaves. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Drizzle with a little avocado oil to finish – enjoy.
200g of a 400g Turk's free range smoked chicken breast
200g Turk's cooked chicken breast, thigh fillets,tenderloins
Finely grate over a little lemon zest or use blanched finely shredded pared lemon rind.