- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- ½ small onion chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garam masala
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- good pinch cayenne pepper
- 500 g Turk's free range chicken nibbles
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- Place the tomato, garlic, ginger, onion, salt and spices in a small food processor or mini prep and process until smooth.
- Place the chicken nibbles in a shallow ceramic or glass dish and spoon over the marinade. Cover and place in the fridge for at least 2 hours to marinate.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 200°C. Line a large shallow roasting tray with baking paper.
- Remove chicken nibbles from the fridge and bring to room temperature. Place in a single layer on the prepared tray, drizzle over the oil. Place in the oven and cook for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
Turk's free range chicken nibbles
Turk's free range chicken drumsticks, mixed portions
If nibbles need more colour, pop under a hot grill to brown.