- For the Dressing
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 egg
- For the Salad
- 2 cos lettuce hearts, washed and dried
- 400 g Turk's free range cooked chicken breast fillets, meat torn into shreds
- 2-3 free range eggs, peeled and cut into halves or quarters
- 48 g can anchovies in oil, drained, optional
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan or a few shavings parmesan
- 2 tablespoons snipped chives
- 1 tablespoon picked flat leaf parsley leaves
- Place all the ingredients in a clean screw-top jar and season with 1 teaspoon flaky salt and a little freshly ground black pepper. Shake well.
- Arrange cos lettuce leaves in a large shallow bowl or on a platter. Place on the chicken, eggs, anchovies, if using, parmesan and herbs. Drizzle over the dressing and take to the table.
Turk's free range chicken breast fillets
Turk's free range chicken thigh fillets, chicken tenderloins
Place room temperature, medium sized eggs in a saucepan of boiling water. Boil for 6 minutes, drain and run under cold water until cold. Peel, then keep in a bowl of cold water until ready to use.