Fresh Corn-fed Free Range chicken nibbles flavoured with Garden Herbs & Lemon, great for light bites, a quick snack on the run or for a full on dinner
CHICKEN NIBBLES – GARDEN HERBS & LEMON, 1 KG
Fresh Corn-fed Free Range chicken nibbles flavoured with Garden Herbs & Lemon are great for light bites, a quick snack on the run or for a full on dinner – the resealable bag means you can use as many as you need and store the rest to enjoy another day.
RESEALABLE ZIP LOCK
100% NEW ZEALAND RAISED CHICKEN
NO ADDED HORMONES
ANIMAL FRIENDLY FARMS
Corn-Fed Free Range Chicken (98%), Garden Herb & Lemon Seasoning.
- Do not wash fresh (or frozen) chicken.
- Use separate boards for chopping raw chicken and other foods.
- Wash hands and equipment thoroughly in hot soapy water after handling raw chicken.
- Do not place cooked product on plates used for raw chicken.
- Always cover raw chicken and store it on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator below all other foods
- Consume by the Best Before Date indicated
- Consume within 12 months from the Best Before Date indicated
- Thaw frozen chicken completely in a refrigerator or defrost in a microwave prior to cooking.
- Do not thaw chicken on a bench or under running water.
- Once thawed, cook within 24 hours.
- Do not refreeze after thawing.
This is a raw product and must be fully cooked before consumption.
- A useful guide is to cook until the juices run clear. Best Practice is to use a meat thermometer and check the internal temperature has reached 82°C.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Place the portions onto a baking tray and place into the oven and cook for 15-20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked.
- Juices should be running clear.
Country of Origin
Made in New Zealand from local and imported ingredients
We guarantee that Turk's products meet some of the highest standards of quality, if you are not satisfied please contact us:
0800 4 TURKS 0800 4 88757
Nutritional information (based on edible portions only)
|Serving per pack: 5
Average serve size: 125 grams
|Per Serve||Per 100g|
[H] HALAL CERTIFIED
All values above are averages