Fresh Corn-fed Free Range chicken drumsticks are always a hit, so quick, easy and delicious.
Chicken Drumsticks, 1 kg
Fresh Corn-fed Free Range chicken drumsticks are always a hit, so quick, easy and delicious - the resealable bag means you can use as many as you need and store the rest to enjoy another day.
RESEALABLE ZIP LOCK
100% NEW ZEALAND RAISED CHICKEN
NO ADDED HORMONES
ANIMAL FRIENDLY FARMS
Corn-Fed Free Range Chicken
- Do not wash fresh (or frozen) chicken.
- Use separate boards for chopping raw chicken and other foods.
- Wash hands and equipment thoroughly in hot soapy water after handling raw chicken.
- Do not place cooked product on plates used for raw chicken.
- Always cover raw chicken and store it on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator below all other foods
- Consume by the Best Before Date indicated
- Consume within 12 months from the Best Before Date indicated
- Thaw frozen chicken completely in a refrigerator or defrost in a microwave prior to cooking.
- Do not thaw chicken on a bench or under running water.
- Once thawed, cook within 24 hours.
- Do not refreeze after thawing.
This is a raw product and must be fully cooked before consumption.
- A useful guide is to cook until the juices run clear. Best Practice is to use a meat thermometer and check the internal temperature has reached 82°C.
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Line a large baking dish with baking paper for easy clean-up.
- Arrange chicken drumsticks in a single layer on prepared oven tray.
- Bake chicken, turning frequently, until juices run clear when chicken is pierced with a skewer in the thickest part (approximately 25-30 minutes).
Country of Origin
PRODUCT OF NEW ZEALAND
We guarantee that Turk's products meet some of the highest standards of quality, if you are not satisfied please contact us:
0800 4 TURKS 0800 4 88757
Nutritional information (based on edible portions only)
|Serving per pack: 3
Average serve size: 125 grams
|Per Serve||Per 100g|
[H] HALAL CERTIFIED
All values above are averages